March 9th, 2014
While spending time at home could be the most enjoyable thing, it could get a little unbearable. At times you could just want to unwind and forget about that messy kitchen or floor. Well, it gets pretty bad when the fun is over and it’s time to deal with the mess.
Cleaning could really get over your head especially when you don’t have the right tools. Right could mean a whole lot of things from quality to convenience and to speed. Vacuums for example come in various shapes and sizes but depending on what you are looking for, a variety is out there for you to explore. Handheld vacuums in particular are a great catch especially with the changing times.
The top handheld vacuums tend to all be very small and easily portable, which makes them easy for use. Another option here is to simply pick up a good portable stick vacuum if you’re not too keen on leaning over at every corner. One interesting fact about most handheld machines is that they are cordless and therefore allowing for easiness of movement during cleaning, which is ideal especially for hardwood floors.
Handheld vacuums come in handy in trying to reach the hidden dirt in crevices and hard-to-reach crannies. The following are some of the features to look for in a properly handheld device:
- A cordless vacuum has rechargeable batteries which can last 15 to 30 minutes. This means that with a full charge, the vacuum is able to make a thirty minutes clean-up before depleting their power.
- A handheld vacuum is designed for quick pickups and so is the control system that comes with it. It comes with one control which switches the device on and off.
- When it comes to sizes, these handheld devices serve their purpose. They’re great lightweight cleaners that are easy to carry and bring anywhere around the house (or outside).
- Some cordless vacuums would come with other attachments to enhance the cleaning process. A rotating brush is one great example or a crevice tool.
- These devices have waste containers which may come in various sizes. Well, it is worth noting that some may consider a huge waste container better since it can hold more waste but the truth is, a smaller one that is easily removable and transparent is what would work best.
Handheld Cleaners in The Market
There is a variety of handheld vacuum cleaners in the market. From factors such as those listed above, prices may range differently. The following is a list of the best and common sellers in the market.
- The Black & Decker CHV1510 cordless hand vacuum is a great piece. With its majority sales in Amazon, it sure proves to be worth the money. This particular model goes for around $40.
- Another interesting make is the Eureka easy clean. This corded vacuum is equally good though slightly cheaper than its predecessor.
- The Pet Hair Eraser, Bissell 33A1 is another handheld pet vacuum which aside from offering results offers quality.
- Other interesting handheld vacuums include: the expensive Dyson DC34, platinum BDH2000L cordless, hoover platinum linx BH50030, to the average priced shark Pet perfect (SV780), dirt devil ultra M08230RED, Carrand 94005A S to the low priced Shark 12 Volt (SV7728) and the BDH7200CHV Black & Decker.
- Depending on one’s interests, handheld vacuums are available with unique creations.
What poeple are saying
It is a mutual feeling by many that they are designed to do small jobs which they have proved to have done well so far. Cordless ones are considered better off by most users compared to the corded. This is enables one to watch the hidden points even in a car. Generally, it is clear that many customers prefer the cordless vacuum to the corded.